The 14TH ANNUAL CHATTANOOGA OKTOBERFEST is less than one week away. Because you don’t want to miss ANYTHING, we’ve created a cheat sheet:
- Looking for something different? Artoberfest is this Wednesday, Oct. 14th. A wonderful showing of our art community including works for sale. Chalk art competition too!
- If you haven’t already, GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY for the Festhalle Banquet ! Ticket includes full German style buffet by local chefs, beer and live oompah music. It’s also a nice first run for your chicken-dance before the big weekend.
- You’ll feel better about all of that beer… if you wake up to run or walk in our Chattanooga Oktoberfest 5K on Saturday the 17th- costumes are encouraged, and well, beer is served here too. Register online or the day of at 6:30am.
- Bring the family out Saturday, Oct 17th! Everyone loves the Volks Folks auto show and the Mr. and Mrs. Chattanooga Oktoberfest contest begins at 5pm – another opportunity to show off your dirndl or lederhosen!
- Sunday, the 18th, enjoy more live Oompah music, our beer garden (over 99 beers) and German themed foods!
Chattanooga Oktoberfest and affiliated events are located at the First Tennessee Pavilion. ChattanoogaOktoberfest.com for hours, directions and more information.