Welcome to the 2016 Public Markets Season!
This year, we’re kicking off our Annual Vendor Conference on Saturday, March 12 at the Tennessee Aquarium Imax Theater. We will cover the upcoming season and special events and projects, including the Collegedale Market, Chattanooga KitchenSpace, and Cambridge Square Markets.
Space for the Vendor Conference is limited, so please register on our Facebook Event page in advance. You must register before March 8, 2016 if you plan to attend.
Want to join in the fun? Become a vendor! Our online applications are available NOW. Click the image below to apply!
Thank you for an unforgettable 2015 season. We are currently closed for winter. We look forward to opening our 15th year of “local is better” at the 2016 opening weekend, April 23-24th, at the First Tennessee Pavilion.
The 14TH ANNUAL CHATTANOOGA OKTOBERFEST is less than one week away. Because you don’t want to miss ANYTHING, we’ve created a cheat sheet:
- Looking for something different? Artoberfest is this Wednesday, Oct. 14th. A wonderful showing of our art community including works for sale. Chalk art competition too!
- If you haven’t already, GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY for the Festhalle Banquet ! Ticket includes full German style buffet by local chefs, beer and live oompah music. It’s also a nice first run for your chicken-dance before the big weekend.
- You’ll feel better about all of that beer… if you wake up to run or walk in our Chattanooga Oktoberfest 5K on Saturday the 17th- costumes are encouraged, and well, beer is served here too. Register online or the day of at 6:30am.
- Bring the family out Saturday, Oct 17th! Everyone loves the Volks Folks auto show and the Mr. and Mrs. Chattanooga Oktoberfest contest begins at 5pm – another opportunity to show off your dirndl or lederhosen!
- Sunday, the 18th, enjoy more live Oompah music, our beer garden (over 99 beers) and German themed foods!
Chattanooga Oktoberfest and affiliated events are located at the First Tennessee Pavilion. ChattanoogaOktoberfest.com for hours, directions and more information.