CHATTANOOGA OKTOBERFEST draws folks locally and regionally each year to enjoy the sights, smells and sounds of the German traditions. The region’s largest Oktoberfest celebration has been expanded to 5 days in 2014 with an array of German traditions including authentic German foods (don’t miss our new Festhalle Banquet), over 99 seasonal and local beers, Mr. & Ms. Oktoberfest crowning, 5k Oktoberfest run and 1 mi beer run, full schedule of live Oompah entertainment and a variety of other don’t-miss events!
- Artoberfest (Wednesday) – A celebration of the vibrant artistic community here in Chattanooga, you’ll see a wonderful exhibit of works, available for purchase, from local artists. A Chalk Art Competition will take place as well, featuring budding artists works too. Bring the kids out for an enriching kick-off to the Oktoberfest week!
- Festhalle Banquet (Thursday) – Enjoy an evening German-style with authentic, locally prepared and sourced foods, seasonal and local beers, live music by Nasvhille’s Oom-Pah-Sters…more information and tickets at ChattanoogaOktoberfest.com.
- Chattanooga Oktoberfest 5k & 1 mile fun run (Saturday)- Register now for this festive annual race, don’t miss the VIP package which includes commemorative Chattanooga Oktoberfest collectibles!
- Polka away – check out the Chattanooga Oktoberfest 5 day music line up HERE!
Put on your lederhosen and join us Wednesday, October 15th through Sunday, October 16th – Prost! FULL WEBSITE WITH SCHEDULE & DETAILS – ChattanoogaOktoberfest.com
- 10/15 Wednesday 4-7pm
- 10/16 Thursday (Ticketed engagement only)
- 10/17 Friday 5-9pm
- 10/18 Saturday – 10-9pm
- 10/19 Sunday 11-5pm