1. Come early. Send mom over to “Mix It Up” for a Mimosa. It’s not an every Sunday thing – it’s special. While she’s doing that….Dad or Kids can get her a fresh bouquet of flowers, without waiting in line.
2. Several vendors will be offering “gift sets” of their products for Mother’s Day. Jewelry, soaps, candles are always appreciated for sure, but what about a painting or piece of art that she can remember forever?
3. Plan ahead. Moms LOVE to be treated to a meal at home (really!), but one that she didn’t have to prepare (or clean up after). We will have nearly everything for a home-cooked meal Sunday: Spices, pasta, beef, goat cheese, lettuces, berries, breads, salsa and NEW this year, wild Alaskan salmon…..Make your list.
4. Bring her hungry. If you didn’t know, we have a new food court with a few new options. Don’t worry, your favorites are still there, but you may not have tried the new Caribbean or Cuban style food trucks for a different flavor. Oh, and rumor has it, the first pick of strawberries from Flat Top Farms will be there along with Ellie’s famous chocolate covered version.
5. Coming from a MOM, the most important thing is for the family to be together! As our families grow and schedules are busy, it takes effort to get together. Your greatest gift to Mom will be dedicating the time to be together – at Chattanooga Market of course!